Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Anindita & Aditya


I know, my husband at that time, really didn't have idea about being a model. I had a strong-negotiation with him, about take a photo-shoot for a pre-wedding photos. He asked me, "why we should do this, it's not an important thing for our wedding" all the time. Then finally, He agreed with me to did it. I was so happy, I feel like I got Gold Medal from National Science Olympic, haha.

We tried to find the photographer. I was searching and browsing in the Instagram. There were so many photographer agency that very nice, but we should choose the photographer that based in Surabaya. Finally, we choose Hendy Wicaksono Photography. 

We did some plan to set the venue or places to did the photoshoot. We have three places, 5 dress-codes, 2 Make Up Artists in two days.

Here, the photos...

1. Well-dressed Look








2. Casual Style





3. Japanese Style




4. Our Play Ground !





5. Bride and Groom on the Boat




Venue :
1. Bangi Kopitiam National Hospital, Surabaya
2. Kenjeran Park, Surabaya
3. Madura Strait with the view of Suramadu Bridge

No comments :

Post a Comment